Soldiers Alliance Foundation
For our active-duty military personnel, veterans and Gold Star families.
Our goal is to secure honorable and humane living conditions, opportunities, legal protections, and working environments for those who serve in the ranks of our military institutions. We believe service members and their families deserve the same protections as the citizens they lay their lives on the line to protect.
The Soldiers Alliance Foundation seeks commonsense solutions to problems found at the heart of military institutions
We Focus On…
- Modernizing outdated laws and regulations in military institutions.
- Engaging decision makers and lawmakers to safeguard men and women in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Serving as a resource for service members seeking equal treatment under the law and the betterment of their working environments.
- Eliminating conflicts of interest in major military investigations.
- Supporting Gold Star families through programs benefiting their mental health, physical well-being and self-sufficiency.
In Honor of the Fallen
The Soldiers Alliance Foundation (SAF) was inspired by Green Beret Medical Sergeant SSG Bryan Black. Bryan was killed in action while defending his nation and his teammates outside the village of Tongo Tongo, Niger, on October 4, 2017. Bryan’s fighting spirit combined with his desire to serve pushed his family to establish SAF in his honor.
SAF fights relentlessly for justice and what is right, always placing the other person first – regardless of their rank, just as Bryan did.
In the News
Join Us in the Fight to Protect the Rights of Those Serving in Our Military